Bold (and often snarky) graphic designs for geeks and science-y types abound at Malarkey Pie, but some designs rise to the top and become best-sellers. Here is a review of the designs that have been purchased recently! Every single item that I sell helps me to pay down my student loan even faster!
1. Apparently, fiber geeks also like coffee (or tea! or hot cocoa!)
2. Do you love that science fiction television show with the LSD dropping mad scientest, the peacoat wearing prodigal son, the sensible show wearing FBI agent, and a Holstein cow named Jean? Yeah, I loved FRINGE, too! Because, really, every laboratory needs a cow!
3. Even feminists love a comfy t-shirt, and they really seemed to love this fiery feminist symbol. This seemed to pop up on jewelry a lot.
4. Edgar Allen Poe himself would probably drink absinthe wearing this t-shirt.
5. If you are looking for geekwear for your favorite geek to wear while watching Star Wars for the thirty thousandth time, then this is just the thing.
6. Inspired by Dante Alighieri’s 14th-century poem, the Divine Comedy, this design showcases beautiful calligraphy.
7. The great state of Oregon is represented here. Pentagon, Octagon, Oregon!
8. The Ride of the Valkyries is not just an awesome song by Wagner used in a quirky slapstick comedy called Apocalypse Now. No, these awesome female riders carry the heroic Viking fallen warriors to Valhalla.
9. The real Seven Deadly Sins ….
10. Not all who wander are lost. Tolkien’s words are so right on today.
Check back for more best-selling t-shirts and gifts for geeks and scientists!